You have to upload your products on the marketplace, there are two options to do that, either you can select and upload the Products or Upload all your products in Bulk
To sell on OnBuy Marketplace you must have a seller account on onBuy.
If you don’t have the seller account you can apply from this link: https://www.onbuy.com/gb/sell/interest/
OnBuy uses a catalogue system so products are listed using their unique GS1 barcodes. However, there are exceptions: certain categories and products that don't require a barcode won't be part of the catalogue system. If you don't have barcodes for your products.
- Illegal products, Counterfeit, unauthorised or unlicensed merchandise, Non-CE marked toys, Products which infringe the IPR of a third party
- PayPal have a list of prohibited products - this can be viewed here. https://www.onbuy.com/gb/terms/seller/#schedule-2
If you enable these settings, then the selected values will be automatically synced with your store while in case of disable, automatic syncing with your store will be disabled.
To edit any information of any product, you must go through the following steps:
Click on “Products” which is present on the left Navigation bar of the dashboard.
Make the required changes and then click the “Save” button.
On the Left Panel after login to the dashboard, you can see “All Products” under the “Products“. “All Products” is the place where you can see all your products along with all the product information. App user can view the details of the products such as the “Listing ID“, “Image”, “Assigned Profile”, “Title”, “Product Status”, “Inventory” etc. on the “All Products” page.
Now select the product which you want to upload from checkboxes In Bulk Actions field select Publish Listing and press the button “Action”. Now your products will get uploaded on Onbuy.
OnBuy only accept PayPal business accounts - not personal or legacy accounts. If you have a personal account, you can easily upgrade. If you don't already have a PayPal business account, it's free to set up and can be done during the sign-up process.
Once you subscribe to any of our paid plan, then only you’ll get charged. You have to confirm the payment from Shopify only then the amount will be deducted from your account. There is no automatic deduction after trial expire.
Start/Sell on onbuy
- Learn All About OnBuy Seller Questions Now
- Things You Need To Know About Sell On OnBuy App
- How to increase conversion rate on OnBuy ?
- Why selling on OnBuy is the perfect fit for you
- 5 tips to rank your products up in OnBuy search rankings [and be on top always]
- Sell on OnBuy: A Beginner’s guide to succeed in 2019
Market/Advertise your onbuy store
- OnBuy Social Media Tips That Will Actually Make Your Life Better.
- Why Do People Leave OnBuy? |How Not To Be One Of Them?
- "Play Around with Keywords to Rank your OnBuy Store"
- 17 LESS FAMILIAR tricks to boost sales on OnBuy [You won’t find anywhere]
- Grow and succeed on OnBuy with OnBuy promoted listings
Trends/Popularity on onbuy
- New Product Upgrades makes OnBuy marketplace integration for Shopify more seamless
- Understanding Shipping Template settings for OnBuy Integration for Shopify made easier
- OnBuy Marketplace Integration is Now available at Official Shopify App Store
- Here is all you need to know about Business Licensing and manufacturing rules at OnBuy?