If you want to disable or remove free shipping from your products then to Settings. Under the “Product Setting”, you’ll see an option "Remove Free Shipping From all Products". Set this field to YES and the free shipping will be disabled.
When you have uploaded the products, the feed will be generated. If all the information you provided is correct from your side then normally it takes approximately 20 minutes to process the feed.
Walmart team has some parameters on which they analyse the products of all the merchants. The reasons for the unpublished products can be due to following:
1. When your product price is high in comparison with the competitor’s price, they unpublish the product.
2. When the product price on “Walmart” is different compared to other marketplace, they unpublish the product.
3. If you use keywords like FREE, DISCOUNT, SALE, etc they unpublish the product.
Walmart takes approx 15 to 20 minutes to process product feed. The products under "Item Processing" means your product feed is successfully submitted to Walmart. All you need to do is to update the product status by clicking on "Get Product Status" in the Manage Products section.
From there you can set the promotional price to that particular product SKU. Doing so will display both the offer price and the actual price of the product for the particular time period that you select.
Now your orders will not sync to Shopify store. And you can easily manage your orders directly from Shipstation.
Walmart accepts following Product Identifiers:
GTIN (14 digits)
UPC (12 digits)
EAN (13 digits)
ISBN (10 or 13 digits)
ISSN (8 digits)
To upload your products on Walmart.com, you will be required to follow the below steps:
1. Category Mapping : You need to map categories of all the product types as if the Category is not Mapped, the Product will not be displayed on the app.
2. Attribute Mapping : In case of product variants, it is mandatory to map the “Attributes”.
3. Barcode : Make sure that your product have a barcode. Add barcodes to your product if the products do not have a barcode. You can add barcode from shopify store and then sync it to app, or add the barcode to individual product from edit product option.
4. Tax Codes : All the product must have valid taxcode. If your products do not have the taxcode then you can add taxcode from the “Edit” option of individual product.
5. Select Product and Upload : Select the product that you want to publish or upload on Walmart.ca. Then select “Upload Product” from the drop down list then click on “SUBMIT” button. After your products Successfully Submitted to Walmart proceed to next step.
6. Walmart Feed Update : Click on "Products" from the menu, then click on “Walmart Feeds”. Update the recent feed that you had send to the Walmart.ca. After Updating the feed status you will be able to know whether your feed has been received, processed or in-process on Walmart’s end.
7. Product Status: Once your feed status is "Processed", you will be able to see the number of products that are successfully uploaded or published on Walmart.ca. Go to “Manage Product”, click on “Get Product Status” this will change your product status from "Not Uploaded" to "Published" if the product is uploaded on Walmart.
To retrieve “Walmart” API credentials you must go through the following steps:
1. Open the “Walmart Seller Account”.
2. Click on the “Settings” icon.
3. Under the “Settings” icon, click on “Consumer IDs & Private Keys”.
4. When the page redirects, click on “Copy” button under the “Consumer ID” section and click on “Regenerate Key” button under the “Private Key” section.
5. Paste these credentials in step-2 i.e; API Configuration of the app.
To edit any information of any product, you must go through the following steps:
1. Click on “Manage Products” under the “Products” section of the Navigation bar of the dashboard.
2. Click on icon in “Action” column. Before making changes in the product information, kindly disable the syncing of that particular information from the “App Settings”.
3. Make the required changes and then click the “Save” button.